A visual tête-à-tête with your inner self
This time and space is for you!
I want to offer you the opportunity to do something playful and fun with your hands, an activity to bring you into the present moment and give yourself some headspace.
- We’ll work visually to take you out of your usual thoughts and open new perspectives. After a warm up with pens and visual means we'll experiment with visual expression. This will give you a repertoire to work with during the session.
- Then we’ll do some exercises to connect with yourself, land in your body and calm your mind.
- Guided by my questions you’ll reflect on your current situation and what to make of all the things that happen in your life.
- At the heart of the session you’ll pour your reflection into a visual, guided by an easy to follow step by step recipe.
- To round things up you’ll harvest the insights from your visual in contact with the other participants. Rest assured, you'll only share with the others, what you’re happy to share.
- You'll walk away with a different perspective and more clarity.
- No drawing experience required.
When and where?
6 October 2021 – 6:30 to 8:30 pm CEST
online via zoom
This is a new format that I’ve developed based on my experience with Graphic Facilitation and Generative Scribing. I’d love to get your feedback and therefore I’m offering this session on a name-your-own-price-basis.
By signing up, you agree to fill out a survey at the end of the course. I’ll ask you how much you want to pay in that survey, so you can judge how much the session was worth for you AFTER you took part.
You’ll receive a receipt and pay via bank tranfer.
I would be delighted to have you!
Are you in? Then click that button down here and sign up right now!
- Can I participate if I have no drawing skills?
We will work with pens and crayons in the session but we'll start at a very basic level so if you're able to draw a circle and a rectangle that will be sufficient.
- Which materials do I need?
I'll send you detailed information about the material needed once you'res signed up. To give you an idea: You won't need fancy art supllies!
You will need some white paper, a black pen and crayons in different colors, an assortment of five coloured pencils as you would find in the supermarket will do. Some colored paper and glue are a nice extra, but not necessary. You can tear out pieces from an old magazine or use other leftovers you have at home.
- Further questions? Ask! firstname.lastname@example.org